For the past 28 years, the MHUG Conference has benefited countless organizations with amazing insight into the industry. As if this was not reason enough, we have put together a list of 10 reasons why you should attend the MHUG Conference in Seattle.
- Face-to-Face Always Trumps Digital Encounters. Good, better, best. Connecting over email is good. Connecting on the phone is better. Connecting face-to-face is always best, and always will be.
- Learn About FMS III. Hear expert insight directly from Mitchell Humphrey & Co. leaders surrounding all of the latest business solutions, get answers to questions, and see breakthrough innovations.
- Guiding the Future of FMS. By attending the MHUG Conference, attendees will be able to participate in product/enhancement discussions.
- Get a FREE day of Consulting. This year Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is offering all organizations a Buy One, Get One free day of consulting that can be used anytime up until September 2016. Renew your membership, send at least one person to the MHUG Conference, and take advantage of this limited time BOGO consulting day offer.
- Get 10% OFF Registration with 5 or more People. Send at least 5 people to the 2015 MHUG conference and each person will get 10% off their registration!
- Make Valuable Connections. There will be many opportunities to meet others, share ideas, and exchange contact information. Meet others using business solutions that could benefit your organization.
- Meet Industry Leaders. One way to become an industry leader, and stay an industry leader, is to meet others who are also industry leaders. At this year’s MHUG Conference, you’ll have the opportunity to hear where the company and the industry are heading directly from Mitchell Humphrey & Co. leaders. Gain knowledge on anticipating trends, opportunities, and help position your organization for success through smarter financial decisions.
- Learn Current Strategies that are Working for Others. In addition to FMS, participants will be learning about the latest in online financial and data initiatives, as well as fraud and other banking related topics.
- Receive Continuing Education to Share with Coworkers and CPE Credits at no Additional Cost. Learn from hands–on classes, chats, and added value sessions which can be shared within your organization.
- Regain Focus. Improve Productivity. Become Inspired. Attending the 28th Annual MHUG Conference can help you regain your company’s focus and greatly improve your productivity. Become inspired by those around you and dig into the newest technology. Take this time to concentrate on your efforts and build a plan of action. Inspiration awaits you at the 2015 MHUG Conference!
For more information about the MHUG Conference, visit http://www.mitchellhumphrey.com/resources/usergroup/.
Join fellow Mitchell Humphrey & Co. users and be the first to learn of software upgrades, enhancements, and effective streamlined techniques during the 28th Annual Mitchell Humphrey User Group (MHUG) Conference.
The conference will take place September 13 – 16, 2015 at the Hotel Monaco in Seattle, WA. Attend educational sessions on Mitchell Humphrey & Co.’s FMS (Financial Management Software).
Register Now and receive early-bird pricing.
Included in your registration cost:
- 10 Hands-On Sessions (Including FMS III Sessions)
- 10 Breakout Sessions
- 10 General Sessions
- 2 Social Events
- 3 Complete Days of Breakfast and Lunch
Get a FREE day of Consulting! This year Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is offering all organizations represented a Buy One, Get One Free day of consulting that can be used anytime up until September 2016.
Conference Agenda — See what is planned for the 2015 MHUG Conference. Learn about new FMS III features, scheduled sessions, and conference social events.
Convince The Boss — Need some help convincing your boss to approve this educational experience? Use this sample letter to justify your costs.
To learn more, visit www.mitchellhumphrey.com/resources/usergroup/.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. presents Vehicle for Hire Regulation Management Software, the latest addition to its full suite of FastTrackGov® web-based solutions.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. knows that the vehicle for hire industry is currently undergoing continual change. Regulators need a system to automate and streamline their operations. This is why Mitchell Humphrey & Co. developed this module as part of its full suite of FastTrackGov products. >>Read More
Visit Mitchell Humphrey & Co. at the New Jersey Government Management Information Sciences Conference!
Visit Mitchell Humphrey & Co. at the New Jersey Government Management Information Sciences Conference at Booth 39 in the Palace at Somerset Park on March 25, 2015!
All your data is at your fingertips with Mitchell Humphrey & Co.’s FastTrackGov® solutions.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co.’s FastTrackGov (FTG) offers an easy-to-use suite of web-based solutions for Licensing, Permitting, Code Enforcement, Inspections, Land Management, Environmental Health, and Citizen Interaction. Built on the Microsoft Dynamics® CRM platform, FTG allows you to share data and communicate instantly with all interested parties. FTG will help you save time, reduce errors, speed up service, and go green.