Visit Mitchell Humphrey & Co. at the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Conference in Las Vegas from July 7 – 10!
The important role of environmental health organizations in protecting public health demands a specialized permitting and code enforcement management system.
FastTrackGov® provides just that. A few of the benefits you will receive from this Microsoft-based solution are:
- Automation of all types of permit applications and renewals
- One software fee — regardless of how many permits you have
- Web-based mobility — inspections and violations can be entered from the field
- Automatic computation and processing of fees and charges — no matter the complexity of the fee calculation
- Instant communication of alerts, tasks, and notifications — even across departmental lines
- Customizable, user-defined dashboard reports and graphs — in minutes
- Familiar, user-friendly interface
- Robust ad-hoc reporting capabilities
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. will be sponsoring the technology track at the NEHA Conference so come meet us at the beginning of each technology session on Tuesday, July 8, 2014. Also, be sure to stop by the Mitchell Humphrey & Co. learning lab where we’ll be offering hands-on demos of how citizens can apply for and check the status of their online permits and requests.
a product of:
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. Website · FastTrackGov Website · FastTrackGov on YouTube