Mitchell Humphrey & Co. (MH&Co.) recently returned from the National Environmental Health Association Annual Educational Conference (AEC) in Orlando, Florida. The AEC brings together environmental health professionals from all over; providing education, networking and advancement potential for all. MH&Co. had the opportunity to sponsor the Technology Track at the conference and to speak with attendees about how they can use software to make their jobs easier. They also presented a Learning Lab that discussed ways to organize, log, route, and physically track day-to-day processes, as well as easily interact with the public.
The Mitchell Humphrey & Co. FastTrackGov® Environmental Health Software provides environmental health organizations with a specialized permitting and code enforcement management system.
A few of the benefits you will receive from this web-based solution are:
- Automation of all types of permit applications and renewal processing
- Choice of the best deployment option for you – cloud or on-premise
- Improved staff productivity with mobility options – inspections and violations can be entered from the field
- Automatic computation and processing of fees and charges – no matter how complex the calculation
- Instant communication of alerts, tasks, and notifications – even across departmental lines
- Customizable, user-defined dashboard reports and graphs – in minutes
- Familiar appearance and feel with complete integration to all Microsoft back office solutions
- Robust ad hoc reporting capabilities
Visit fasttrackgov.com/eh to get more information or to schedule a demo.