So many people have pets these days. In fact, 68% of US households, or about 85 million families, own a pet, according to the 2017-2018 National Pet Owners Survey conducted by the American Pet Products Association (APPA). Dogs and cats, and other animals, are our best furry friends. They are treated like one of the family. And, communities have embraced the beloved pet – with pet-friendly retail shops, dog parks, and more. As a representative of the community, wouldn’t you like to offer similar amenities to pet parents and veterinarians? It’s just one more way to connect with your citizens.
Pet Licensing and Vet Connect portals, options within the web-based FastTrackGov® (FTG) solution, make it doggone easy for pet owners and veterinarians to interact with their city clerks and administrators. These pet portals offer a complete suite of automated tools for a pet licensing application, renewal, review and approval, and associated fee payment collection. Tails will wag.
- Automated processes they can submit from their home
- Paying fees/balances for new and renewed licenses online
- Quicker turnaround time for their pet requests
Vet offices can:
- Submit pet license applications and process renewals from their office
- Issue new or renewal pet tags from the vet’s office
- Find owner information on stray or lost pets
- Enhanced citizen satisfaction and added conveniences
- Faster, more efficient pet licensing and payment processing
- Better communication with applicants, payers, and approvers
FastTrackGov was developed with community engagement in mind, and their furry friends, too. Licensing, permitting, code enforcement, inspections, land management, environmental health, citizen interaction, along with pet and veterinarian services are the power of FTG.
You’ll get two paws up from vets, pets, and their owners by offering the FTG pet licensing and vet connect applications. Schedule a Demo