According to thesaurus.com, the opposite of automate is humanize. And a like word is robotize. When thinking about automating processes, I don’t really think humans vs. robots but more along the lines of streamlining or integrating or simplifying.
There are many reasons to automate. FastTrackGov® (FTG) is a fully automated software solution for state and local governments. Which means what? It means one centralized database, improved staff efficiency, processing citizen requests faster, and less paperwork. It also means you can connect with your citizens anytime, anywhere, day or night. They are able to complete online applications for licenses and permits, submit requests and renewals, schedule inspections, and more, with the click of a button (and without ever having to leave home).
Here are five reasons to check out the automated FTG community development product line:
- Versatility – Real-time access to all information on each permit application AND from any location in the field from a web-enabled device.
- Improved communication – Being able to easily communicate with your citizens is so important. They will appreciate the convenience of online services.
- Efficiency – Citizen submissions are routed to the proper department/individuals electronically for review and quick resolution. (Shorter wait time).
- Web-based – There are no snow days with FTG. Your citizens can connect with you no matter the weather.
- Capabilities – Being built on the Microsoft Dynamics® CRM platform allows for data sharing, business intelligence, and desktop integration.
Automating makes everything easier, and more efficient. With FastTrackGov, automation makes for better citizen service and greater productivity.
Designed specifically for government use, our products can serve almost every agency, department, or special district in cities, counties, and states. Give us a call, email us, or click here to learn more about automating your processes. Or schedule a demonstration here.