For the past 28 years, the MHUG Conference has benefited countless organizations with amazing insight into the industry. As if this was not reason enough, we have put together a list of 10 reasons why you should attend the MHUG Conference in Seattle.
- Face-to-Face Always Trumps Digital Encounters. Good, better, best. Connecting over email is good. Connecting on the phone is better. Connecting face-to-face is always best, and always will be.
- Learn About FMS III. Hear expert insight directly from Mitchell Humphrey & Co. leaders surrounding all of the latest business solutions, get answers to questions, and see breakthrough innovations.
- Guiding the Future of FMS. By attending the MHUG Conference, attendees will be able to participate in product/enhancement discussions.
- Get a FREE day of Consulting. This year Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is offering all organizations a Buy One, Get One free day of consulting that can be used anytime up until September 2016. Renew your membership, send at least one person to the MHUG Conference, and take advantage of this limited time BOGO consulting day offer.
- Get 10% OFF Registration with 5 or more People. Send at least 5 people to the 2015 MHUG conference and each person will get 10% off their registration!
- Make Valuable Connections. There will be many opportunities to meet others, share ideas, and exchange contact information. Meet others using business solutions that could benefit your organization.
- Meet Industry Leaders. One way to become an industry leader, and stay an industry leader, is to meet others who are also industry leaders. At this year’s MHUG Conference, you’ll have the opportunity to hear where the company and the industry are heading directly from Mitchell Humphrey & Co. leaders. Gain knowledge on anticipating trends, opportunities, and help position your organization for success through smarter financial decisions.
- Learn Current Strategies that are Working for Others. In addition to FMS, participants will be learning about the latest in online financial and data initiatives, as well as fraud and other banking related topics.
- Receive Continuing Education to Share with Coworkers and CPE Credits at no Additional Cost. Learn from hands–on classes, chats, and added value sessions which can be shared within your organization.
- Regain Focus. Improve Productivity. Become Inspired. Attending the 28th Annual MHUG Conference can help you regain your company’s focus and greatly improve your productivity. Become inspired by those around you and dig into the newest technology. Take this time to concentrate on your efforts and build a plan of action. Inspiration awaits you at the 2015 MHUG Conference!
For more information about the MHUG Conference, visit http://www.mitchellhumphrey.com/resources/usergroup/.