The face of transportation for hire regulation has changed significantly in the past couple of years. What it will look like tomorrow, next month, or next year is anybody’s guess. As transportation regulators, how can you be prepared for the future of regulation when you have no idea what the future holds? Learn more.
All your data is at your fingertips with Mitchell Humphrey & Co.’s FastTrackGov® solutions.
Mitchell Humphrey & Co.’s FastTrackGov (FTG) offers an easy-to-use suite of web-based solutions for Licensing, Permitting, Code Enforcement, Inspections, Land Management, Environmental Health, and Citizen Interaction. Built on the Microsoft Dynamics® CRM platform, FTG allows you to share data and communicate instantly with all interested parties. FTG will help you save time, reduce errors, speed up service, and go green. Invest in FTG and begin receiving benefits in as little as six weeks!
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. recently found an article on GovTech.com entitled, “GIS and the Rising Importance of “Where” in Government”.
At one time, GIS was a complex, unapproachable technology with no applicability for the layman. Then came mobility, location-based applications and GPS. Today, GIS is an increasingly vital component of government agencies’ work, helping employees make more intelligent, informed decisions, improving collaboration, increasing productivity and lowering costs. Read this Special Report to find out how various departments in government agencies around the country are putting a new spin on an old technology to transform operations. >>Read Article
Visit the Mitchell Humphrey & Co. booth 1432 at the New Jersey League of Municipalities in Atlantic City, NJ from November 18 – 20, 2014!
Visit Mitchell Humphrey & Co. at the International City/County Management Association Conference in Charlotte, NC September 14 – 17, 2014!
FastTrackGov®, developed by Mitchell Humphrey & Co., provides state and local government organizations with an easy-to-use, feature-rich suite of web-based software tracking solutions for:
- Residential Requests and Complaints
- Code Enforcement
Join us for a demo of FastTrackGov at booth 206.
a product of:
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. Website · FastTrackGov Website · FastTrackGov on YouTube
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. is attending the 2013 New Jersey League of Municipalities Conference in Atlantic City, NJ from November 18 – November 21, 2013!
Now you can centralize your processes, eliminating piles of paperwork. Your documents will no longer have to be shuffled between departments, inhibiting accessibility and wasting time.
- SMALLER ORGANIZATIONS: Learn about our GSS software, an easy-to-use permitting solution.
- LARGER ORGANIZATIONS: Learn about our FastTrackGov® software, a complete Community Development solution.
We offer solutions to simplify your Permitting, Licensing, Code Enforcement, Inspections, and Citizen Request Tracking that are specifically designed for Construction Management, Zoning, Land Use, Licensing, Code Enforcement, and other departments involved in the permitting process.
- Speed up your processes
- Work via a centralized database
- Accommodate the most complex fee computations
- Reduce errors and maximize revenue
Learn more at www.fasttrackgov.com or visit Booth #1432 at the NJLM Conference and enter for a chance to win a $50 Gift Card.
Enhancements and modifications included in this upgrade are based on direct feedback from our clients! Here are a few highlights of this upgrade:
Construction Project Manager
- New Jersey technical forms have been revised.
- Commercial Farm Building Use Group has been added.
- Permit Activity log fields have been added to show additional fees waived.
Property Maintenance Manager
- Credit card payment recording fields have been added to the Payment tab.
- The Warning Report will now include a notification that summons exist against a property.
- Configuration has been added to allow a full description of the selected Use Group.
Land Use Manager
- A configurable field has been added for labeling/naming.
- Additional date fields have been added on the application screen.
Civic Complaint Manager
- Users are now allowed to view all complaints and tasks.
Periodic Inspection Tracking
- Two new violation reports have been added: Notice of Violation and Notice of Order.
Pet License Manager
- The ability to pull records from the Tax Database has been added.
- Search criteria has been added to the Site Address
The GSS Version 14 PERF List contains complete details on these as well as many other changes and enhancements that are included in this upgrade. Please contact us at (314) 991-2440, ext. 3066 or via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org to request the upgrade and let us know what method of delivery you prefer. There are two options available for delivery of the upgrade:
- An email that will contain a link which allows you to download the necessary files and instructions, or
- CDs that will be shipped to your office.
Join one of our webcasts! We’ll be covering the new features and functions in this version; as well as instructions on installing the upgrade on your system.
Click here to schedule your Complimentary GSS Version 14 Webcast
The 18th Annual International Code Conference in Phoenix, Arizona attracted approximately 2,000 building and fire professionals from across the country. These pros included code officials, inspectors, contractors, builders, plans examiners, architects, engineers, plumbers, and fire service personnel; all looking for the latest innovations in products and technology to make jobs more efficient and buildings safer.
The International Code Council (ICC) is a member-focused association dedicated to helping the building safety community and construction industry provide safe, sustainable, and affordable construction through the development of codes and standards used in the design, build, and compliance process. Through public/private sector collaboration, the Code Council provides support to government by developing codes that allow for safe and sustainable construction. As a result, government does not take on the high cost of developing its own codes but benefits from code uniformity that encourages local, affordable, construction growth.
Municipalities are dealing with shrinking budgets, but have the ever expanding responsibility of protecting their citizens’ building structures and regulating community standards. This can be a tall order for departments which may not have the same personnel they had a few years ago because of overall cutbacks.
The question is what can municipalities do to change things around and provide the same support of safety to their communities? Consider the following:
- Easily Deployed Technology: Federal, state, and local governments are turning to the “Cloud” or subscription based software. The capital outlay is minimal and budgeting is easier. A big attraction of this methodology is it does not require staff for technology support. Backups, security, and server infrastructure are all handled outside the organization. The organization simply needs to maintain their Internet connection. Another added bonus is the ability to access the system from anywhere. Imagine inspectors being able to document their results in real time on a tablet or smart phone device, providing better service to citizens and businesses.
- Citizen Communication: Communities are becoming more and more technology driven. Citizens are beginning to demand it from the communities in which they live. On-line Citizen Portals provide easy ways for citizens to apply for permits, complain about a neighborhood violation, or praise a civil servant. The Citizen Portals are self-service and push out information to the community.
- Automation: How long does it take to create a permit? How many people are involved? Can the approval process be refined? With a new system, workflow can be created via email or task lists which allow instant approvals. Documents can be attached and viewed. All information about the property or permit can be centralized. The inspection process can also be streamlined with data and information at the inspectors’ finger tips.
Intriguing? Many of the ICC attendees found exactly this type of information to help them do their jobs effectively and provide real answers to their city councils and citizens. Want to learn more? Check out Mitchell Humphrey’s software solutions and its technology based on Microsoft Dynamic CRM at FastTrackGov.com.
For more information about the ICC and attending next year’s Conference in Portland, Oregon, check http://www.iccsafe.org.
Wednesday, December 7th at 10 am (CDT) • Wednesday, December 14th at 1 pm (CDT)