The important role of Environmental Health organizations in protecting the public demands a specialized permitting and inspection solution – FastTrackGov® provides just that. A few benefits you will receive from this Microsoft Dynamics® CRM based Software:
- Public-facing portal where customers can:
- Apply, renew, and pay fees online
- Attach related documentation
- Check status of applications and inspections
- View restaurant scores
- GIS integration
- Consolidate and integrate data across all departments
- Easily adapt to changing requirements
- Automate all types of permit applications and renewals
- Inspections and violations can be entered online from the field
- Automatic computation and processing of even the most complex fees
- Real-time communication of alerts, tasks, and notifications
- Customizable, user-defined dashboards and robust
ad-hoc reporting capabilities
- Familiar and user-friendly environment
Join Mitchell Humphrey & Co. at their upcoming webinars to learn more!
Tuesday, July 12th at 1:00 P.M. Central Time
Our highly trained Environmental Health Specialists will be attending the upcoming National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Conference from June 13 – 14! Stop by booth 301 for an in person demo!
Have questions? Want more information? Click here!