Mitchell Humphrey & Co.’s (MH&Co.) second conference of the year is the New Jersey Environmental Health Association (NJEHA) Conference March 5-7, 2017. MH&Co. will be located at Booth #206, presenting stimulating information about how to better your environmental health organization. MH&Co. offers a specialized permitting and code enforcement management system – FastTrackGov®.
- Automation of all types of permit applications and renewals
- Exceptional citizen service with online, real-time information and notifications
- Faster response time with built-in workflows
- Lower cost per citizen served
- Ability to easily analyze operational results (requests processed, violations issued, fees, etc.)
- Enhanced citizen satisfaction with automatic recording, routing, and response to requests
- Maximized revenue potential with automatic fee computations and online payments
- Ability to manage risks through enforcement of regulations and control over the process
- Ability to use tablets in the field
- A centralized database to all departments
At this conference, you can expect informative and inspirational seminars, featuring expert speakers covering a wide range of environmental and public health topics, an introduction to a multitude of new and existing technologies, products, and services, and networking opportunities with local, state, and national public health professionals.
If you have any questions, or wish to schedule a demo, visit our website at www.fasttrackgov.com/eh.