Visit Mitchell Humphrey & Co. at the International Association of Transportation Regulators Conference in New Orleans, LA September 21 – 24, 2014!
Meet the Challenges of the Rapidly Evolving Vehicle-for-Hire Industry!
FastTrackGov® Provides the Software You Need to Manage Regulations of All Vehicle-for-Hire Operations:
- Certificates of Convenience and Necessity
- Medallion Issuance and Tracking
- Licenses, Permits, and Renewals
- Driver Registration and History
- Vehicle Registration and History
- Background Screening and Training
- Hearings and Court Proceedings
- Fees and Fines
a product of:
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. will be hosting two webinars for our FastTrackGov Taxicab Regulation Management Solution Software. Click one of the links below to learn how the FastTrackGov Taxicab Regulation Management Solution can benefit you!
The Mitchell Humphrey & Co.’s FastTrackGov Taxicab Regulation Management Solution allows you to:
- Issue and Renew Licenses and Permits
- Register Vehicles and Drivers
- Record Inspection Results and Violations from the Field
- Accept Customer Complaints and Compliments Online
- Automate Tracking of Driver/Vehicle/Complaint Status
- Automate Fee/Fine Calculations and Online Payments
- Receive Alerts, Notifications, and Real-time Reports
Visit www.fasttrackgov.com/taxi to learn more!
Visit Mitchell Humphrey & Co. at the National Environmental Health Association (NEHA) Conference in Las Vegas from July 7 – 10!
The important role of environmental health organizations in protecting public health demands a specialized permitting and code enforcement management system.
FastTrackGov® provides just that. A few of the benefits you will receive from this Microsoft-based solution are:
- Automation of all types of permit applications and renewals
- One software fee — regardless of how many permits you have
- Web-based mobility — inspections and violations can be entered from the field
- Automatic computation and processing of fees and charges — no matter the complexity of the fee calculation
- Instant communication of alerts, tasks, and notifications — even across departmental lines
- Customizable, user-defined dashboard reports and graphs — in minutes
- Familiar, user-friendly interface
- Robust ad-hoc reporting capabilities
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. will be sponsoring the technology track at the NEHA Conference so come meet us at the beginning of each technology session on Tuesday, July 8, 2014. Also, be sure to stop by the Mitchell Humphrey & Co. learning lab where we’ll be offering hands-on demos of how citizens can apply for and check the status of their online permits and requests.
a product of:
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. Website · FastTrackGov Website · FastTrackGov on YouTube
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. recently found an article on governing.com entitled, “How Cities Turn to Technology for Economic Development”. Instead of isolated corporate campuses like Silicon Valley, some places are trying to promote “innovation districts” to bring industry back. Can it work? >>Read Article
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. recently found an article on Govtech.com entitled, “GIS and the Rising Importance of ‘Where’ in Government”. At one time, GIS was a complex, unapproachable technology with no applicability for the layman. Then came mobility, location-based applications and GPS. Today, GIS is an increasingly vital component of government agencies’ work, helping employees make more intelligent, informed decisions, improving collaboration, increasing productivity and lowering costs. Read this Special Report to find out how various departments in government agencies around the country are putting a new spin on an old technology to transform operations.
Stop by the Mitchell Humphrey & Co. table at the New Jersey Municipal Management Association Conference
Stop by the Mitchell Humphrey & Co. table at the New Jersey Municipal Management Association Conference from May 7-8 in Spring Lake, NJ. You will learn about FastTrackGov®, an on-demand, web-based software solution with real-time information and automatic processing. FastTrackGov can provide you with one platform for your entire municipality. www.fasttrackgov.com
Mitchell Humphrey & Co. recently found an article on governing.com entitled, “The Kind of Innovation That Can Move a Community Forward”. It’s not about new technology, policy or specific reforms. It’s about how all of the players take ownership of a common concern. >>Read Article